Too Many Good Things Out There Not To Share Them With You!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Suer Cute Hairbow Thingy

I have a friend who is knocking at the door of "I'll have my first child, please and thank you." She has been talking about wanting one of these in her sweet little bundle of joy's room and I have found the prefect little Hair bow Organizer at Becky Ann Designs blog. I have done something similar to this for a jewelry organizer so this should be a breeze. Can you imagine all the fun things you could clip to this. I thought about doing one with cute little clothes hangers to hang photos. The options are so many. So here it is for you to try out too.



Here is what you will need:
Canvas - 11" x 14" from Hobby Lobby (2 pk $8.99 and I used a 40% off coupon)
Fabric - from my stash
Grossgrain Ribbon - from my stash
Staplegun

First, lay the canvas on your fabric and trim it so that you have plenty to wrap over the edges.

Time for the staplegun! I started with the long sides, then did the corners and finally stapled the middle of the short sides. Just make sure you stretch it tight all the way around.

Here is the front once it is all stapled.
Then, just cut your ribbon to the length needed, staple it to the back of the canvas. I am going to add a picture frame hook to the back and it will be completely done.




Cute right? Have fun making it. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment