Too Many Good Things Out There Not To Share Them With You!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 Minute Treat Bag

So I LOVE finding things that are SUPER inexpensive. As a matter of fact I have grown quite fond of our local dollar tree store. P.S. dollar tree - thank you for actually selling all your items for a dollar.

So, here is a super great treat bag I found complete with tutorial from Obsessively Stitching found via HERE.

All this fun with only there supplies. Genius!



I will be making some cute pumpkin bags (I hope) for my sweet little people. Provided I can find the dish towels as we call them here in the south. I like the spider one too for boys. They're really cute and I am spinning thinking of all the holidays I can exploit with these little buggers. I mean don't you need one for EVERY holiday. I know I do! So have fun making them and post a pic if you make one. I would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment