Too Many Good Things Out There Not To Share Them With You!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, And More Pumpins!

I must admit I have little confession. I really, really like pumpkins. I love the way they look sitting outside your front door. I love the way they look sitting (currently) on my kitchen island just waiting to be used for some yummy recipe. I love the way they look in books I read my little people. I especially love they look all in a sweet row at the pumpkin patch. There's something about pumpkins all in a row that makes my little organizing heart skip a beat. All right, all right, you get the idea. I found a happy little site with many, many recipes with your favorite little orange food, and mine, --the pumpkin.  I have not tried any of these recipes yet but some look pretty good. Feel free to take a gander. And let me know if you make anything and it's yummy.

Amy's Finer Things

No comments:

Post a Comment