Too Many Good Things Out There Not To Share Them With You!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Can't Do It All....... But I can say Thank You.

 I love sweet little notes. Maybe it's something from my years when you wrote boys names on your notebook or didn't have to complete a 6-10 page paper but I just have to admit I love little note cards. I send them in many shapes and sizes but here is a fun roundup of Thank You cards for you to print out. And of course it's free! Enjoy.


From Cottage Industrialist

From Hey Susy

From Evie S
Self Mailing Note Card

From Real Simple Magazine
Fill-in-the-Blank Thank You Note

From Fisher Price cute notes for your child to color
If only everyone could "bee" so nice!
 
You make the world a sunnier place!

You've made my day!

From Glitz
Little Birdie Thank You Card

Martha has some printable Thoughtful Stickers that would be cute on note cards and envelopes
Thoughtful Stickers Download

From Snippet & Ink cards designed by Creature Comforts
Printable Thank You Cards

From Kind Over Matter a whole selection of cards

No comments:

Post a Comment